Collection of Personal Information
Throughout our site, you may be asked for personal information so that you can register for a sweepstakes or contest, request information or mailings, fill out a survey or for a variety of other reasons. Please be assured that Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. will not collect any Personal Information from this site unless and until you provide this information to us voluntarily. If you don't want us to have access to your Personal Information, please do not provide it while using our site.
Other information we may collect
Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. may collect other information about you during your visit to our site, but this information will not be linked to your Personal Information (that is, it is collected only in the aggregate in connection with all the users of our site, and will not be linked to you personally.) Such information may include:
- Information about your computer, such as your IP addresss (a number assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Internet),the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site
- Information about the areas you visit on our website
« Cookies »
How We Use Personal Information
We Do Not Share With Third Parties
Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. does not share any Personal Information with any third parties, except for outside contractors who will first have to sign a confidentiality agreement with us.
Mailings and Other Contact
Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. will not use your Personal Information to send you any mailings or to otherwise contact you unless you have expressly authorized us to do so. In addition, at any time you may let us know that you wish to discontinue such mailings or contact (see « Who to contact » below.)
Novartis will not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal data from a minor under the age of 15, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (e.g., a parent or guardian) through direct off-line contact. We will provide the parent with (i) notice of the specific types of personal data being collected from the minor, and (ii) the opportunity to object to any further collection, use, or storage of such information.
Security of Information
We use state-of-the-art technology to keep your Personal Information as secure as possible. Access to your Personal Information is permitted among our employees only on a need-to-know basis, and any outside contractors with access to such information must first sign a confidentiality agreement with us.
Changes in our Policy
Who to Contact
- To see Personal Information you have already sent us so that you can correct or update it
- To ask that we delete your Personal Information from our records
- To correct or update Personal Information that your child under age 15 has sent us
- To ask that we delete from our records Personal Information that your child under age 15 has sent us
- To ask that we not send you mailings or otherwise contact you