Get fast relief with NeoCitran 7 Symptom Relief.
Symptoms this product relieves
Uses: Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to cold and flu: fever and chills, minor body aches and pain, sore throat pain, headache, dry cough, nasal & sinus congestion.
Active Ingredients (in each pouch of 10.2 g powder):
Acetaminophen 650 mg ................... Pain reliever & fever reducer
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20 mg........Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg...............Nasal decongestant
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame potassium, aspartame (contains phenylalanine), citric acid, FD&C Blue No.1, FD&C Red No.40, flavours, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sodium citrate, sucrose, tribasic calcium phosphate.
Other Information: Keep and consult carton for important information before each use. Store tamper evident, child-resistant pouches at room temperature (15 – 25°C).
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Dissolve the contents of 1 pouch into 225 mL (one cup) of boiling water.
- May be taken every 4 – 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 pouches in 24 hours.
- Children under 12: Do not use.
- Do not take more than directed (see liver warnings).
- This is not a standard dosage unit.
Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite
Allergy alert Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If any of the above noted symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for two (2) weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have liver or kidney disease
- are taking blood thinning drug warfarin
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- have a cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- have difficulty breathing or other chronic lung conditions. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- have heart or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, diabetes
- have difficulty with urination
- take any other cough and cold medication
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or last for more than 5 days
- fever lasts more than 3 days
- sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
- you have a fever (>38°C), rash or headache that won’t go away
- you are nervous, dizzy or can’t sleep
Keep out of reach of children. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.